WodUp is a Progressive Web App, which means you can save it to your phone and it will behave just like an app you download from the App Store or Play Store, but without any separate install process.
Follow these steps to save WodUp to your phone's home screen. Make sure your browser is not in “private browsing mode," otherwise you'll be required to enter your password each time you want to sign in.
- Open Safari (not Chrome or another browser app) and log in to www.wodup.com.
- At the bottom of the browser screen, click the arrow icon.
3. From the options that appear, click "Add to Home Screen".
The options you see may be in a different order from our screenshot, so you might have to swipe right to see it.
4. The WodUp icon will appear on your phone’s home screen.
1. Open your browser and log in to www.wodup.com.
2. Press the menu button (three vertical dots), then click Add to Homescreen.
3. The WodUp icon will appear on your phone’s home screen.