WodUp lets you add different fitness levels and corresponding WODs to a single group class (e.g. beginner/intermediate/advanced or fitness/competitor etc.).
This is appropriate when athletes at the different levels train together in a single group class, but with different workouts. The class will have a single schedule.
Athletes subscribe to a specific fitness level and will see the associated WOD when they sign in to their WodUp account or use WodTV in the gym.
How to do it:
STEP 1: Define Different Fitness Levels
- Settings > Programs
- Click on an active Program or create a new one.
- Add the name of the levels.
STEP 2: Program for Each Fitness Level
Assign parts of the WOD to different fitness levels:
- Enter the WOD programming.
- Select the fitness level from the drop-down menu (circled below).
You can copy any part of the WOD to a different fitness level, and then edit the workout as needed. This saves you time so you don't need to enter the same programming multiple times. (See below screen shot)
- will show all athletes in the class (at all levels) in the list of names on the left side in the Log Results view
- will display your class WODs with different fitness levels side-by-side in the WOD view: