This article explains how to program EMOM-style workouts. WodUp gives you the flexibility to customize the time intervals as needed.
EMOM-style Strength Workouts
- From the workout builder, select Single Movement.
- Click Sets.
- Enter the number of reps to be performed.
- Click Rest. Editing the rest period once will automatically adjust the rest period between all sets.
- Select Start a set every X seconds and specify when athletes should start the next set (shown below):
The workout instructions tell athletes to perform 10 deadlifts every minute, for 10 minutes (10 sets):
EMOM-style Conditioning Workouts
- From the workout builder, select Multiple Movements.
- Click EMOM Metcon.
- Adjust the interval duration and number of rounds. Add a single or multiple movements to each interval.
Here's an example of an 18 minute workout, where athletes start every 90 seconds: